NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jon Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 2004 13:21:23 -0400
On Thu, 10 Jun 2004, Susan Kuflik wrote:

> My 15 year old daughter was just diagnosed with a milk allergy and I was
> wondering if you could share with my your favorite products (cheese, soy
> milk, yogurt, snacks etc....). I know there are lots of different things
> on the market and it would be nice to get recommendations rather than have
> to plought through them and rely on trial and error.

http://www.tofutti.com/
Tofutti actually makes quite a bit of different things from pizza to
cookies (which my wife just found at a local store).  Their most
commonly carried products around here are their ice cream substitutes sold
in pints, sandwiches, and bars on sticks.  They've got the best cheese
substitute I've found.

http://www.zendon.com/
Great chocolate soy milk and pudding.

 Jon Lewis                   |  I route