NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Kathy C. Shepard" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Apr 1998 09:17:26 -0500
Dear Ms. Smith,

I sincerely thank you for your response.  I had not purchased any of
your delicious non-dairy products since learning of this on the No-Milk
listserv.  I will copy my response to them as so many of us have to be
particularly careful about cross contamination of non-dairy products
being produced on dairy lines.

I wish you a wonderful day as I rush out to the grocery...   :)

Ms. Shepard

--
Knock the "t" off Can't!  You can if you think you can.