NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rita Doppenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Apr 1998 13:11:00 -0400
Hi there,

  I am not sure if this applies to anyone on the list but there is a
symposium (sp?) on life threatening food allergies being held in
Hamilton, Ontario Canada on Tuesday April 7th at St. Josephs hospital. I
am unsure of the details but more information can be obtained by calling
the hospital. I know that the scheduled speakers are Dr. Greenbalm and
Dr. S. Wasserman (both renowned pediatric allergists in Ontario) and I
heard through the grapevine (dont quote me) that Dr. Zimmerman may be a
speaker too. Sorry I dont know the details yet but I am at work and cant
check up on them at the moment. Sorry if this doesnt apply to anyone on
the list.

Rita
ASK Inc.(Allergic Specific Kids Inc.)