NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"M. Steiner" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Nov 1997 15:08:41 -0800

> Hi All,
> I'm looking for the percentages of lactose intolerant people in different
> ethnic groups...I was told that there is no 800 number for Lactaid. Does
> anyone know how to get that information?
> Thanks!
> Ellen Weiser
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi Ellen,  As I mentioned on my post reg. LI and genetics,  Lactaid HAS an
800 No.
I just verified it, and it is quite simple ;-)  1-800-LACTAID
Call them and they'll send you tons of information and ways to order their
products at a lower price than what you buy at the store.
  But beware.  They do not cover anything related to allergies, as far as I
remember.  They are in the business of Lactose Intolerance, with its
intestinal manifestations only.  That is what their products help, not
allergies.
Take care and stay well,
Chao,
Monica