NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Coreen Adamany <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2007 16:48:52 -0600
The soy in Earth Balance is a very minisule amount, so if you have a soy
allergy- I agree it still could be a problem, but if you have a casein
allergy, even though the soy protein is pretty close to the milk protein, a
very small amount may not prove to be harmful.  It depends on the severity
of your allergy.  Each individual is unique and some tolerate it and some
don't.  My son has a casein allergy and tolerates the Earth Balance just
fine.