NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Helen Fernety <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Aug 1998 09:49:16 -0400
>So, share with the rest of us!
>:)

Hi Guys,

Sorry it has taken so long to get back on this. My Dad had a test for the
big "C" last week and I took the kids up to Jacksonville to distract him
while we waiting on the results. Thank GOD he got a clean bill of health:-)

As the news artilce. It was the same one many of you have read in your town
papers. You see my local paperis a Knight Ridder paper so they have put
their orginal peice out for their other papers to pick-up. I'll try to add
it to the site for this month or next so everyone can read it. It's a nice
overview of food allergies. With a great side bar on the major ones like:
milk, corn, peanut s.

Does anyone know where I can find the new recommendations on not feeding
kids peanuts before the age of 3? I would love to post it on the site. It's
not milk but I think it's an important thing to alerts parents to.

Take care,

Helen

Non-Dairy: Something to Moo About, Inc.
A support & informational monthly web source for families dealing with
dairy free diets for medical  reasons.
http://non-dairy.org
10425 S.W. 114 Court, Miami, FL 33176 USA ====================================
Monthly Snail Mail Newsletter Now Available - $30 a year + 3 dairy cards
Have a friend or a professional that doesn't have Internet access but needs
our newsletter? Have them call 1-305-598-0374 and we will mail them a free
basic milk protein allergy information with a newsletter order form.