NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 14 Nov 2005 16:39:02 -0500
If any of you are so inclined to write pinnacle foods (Duncan Hines) you can do so at their website.
http://www.pinnaclefoodscorp.com
Just look at the top bar and click about us and then click contact.  Then fill in info and scroll to comment box.  Hopefully they'll get enough of a reponse to keep the original non dairy ingredients.
Best,
Lisa