NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cathy O'Connor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Mar 1999 08:53:18 -0800
Hi Beth,

I am referring to Fleischmann's Salt Free non hydrogentated margarine.  It comes
in a 900 g/2 lb tub.  I get it in British Columbia, Canada.  I'll give you the
toll free number on the tub.  It's 1-800-565-7273.  If it wasn't Saturday, I
would have called for you to ask them about availability  If this number doesn't
work for you, email me and let me know where you live, and I'll call them for you
and ask about availability.  It might even be something your grocery store would
carry for you if you asked, and if they could get it.

My fingers are crossed for you!

Cathy