NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Larissa Blechman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 May 1998 12:30:09 -0400
A kosher meal would not necessarlily be dairy free, if it were a dairy
meal there would be no meat and all dairy.  In my experience the kosher
meals are meat and have not been very good but you should check to make
sure that the meal is in fact meat and not dairy.  My guess is that the
breakfast kosher meals wouod be dairy--a bread with cream cheese or
something like that.  Or as happened to us you could get the same
delightful salty meat meal for all of your meals. Good luck,

Larissa