NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
*smiles* <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Apr 1998 21:28:38 -0600
My daughter has a very strong allergic reaction to milk but seems to love
the So Nice soy milk. It costs a little more but I am more than willing to
pay the price for it due to it's higher calcium content. Ever since I
switched her to the So Nice, even her bowel movements have improved (more
solid consistancy). I am extremely impressed with this product and wish I
had have found it earlier.
*smiles*

----------
| From: Automatic digest processor <[log in to unmask]>
| To: Recipients of NO-MILK digests <[log in to unmask]>
| Subject: NO-MILK Digest - 9 Apr 1998 to 11 Apr 1998 (#1998-35)
| Date: Saturday, April 11, 1998 9:01 PM
|
| There are 2 messages totalling 52 lines in this issue.
|
| Topics of the day:
|
|   1. So Good Soy Drink (2)
|
| End of Topics (which are also called e-mail "Subject Lines")
|
| -------------------------- IMPORTANT NOTICE --------------------------
|
|    ** Make sure you have a subject line that reflects your topic **
|     ** Do not have a subject that says Re: NO-MILK Digest - ... **
|
|     ** Selectively quote the previous message, do not repost it **

| Date:    Sat, 11 Apr 1998 15:20:32 -0400
| From:    Rita Doppenberg <[log in to unmask]>
| Subject: So Good Soy Drink
|
| Hi there,
|
|   I was just wondering if anyone has tried this new soy drink called "So
| Good". Any comments on it would be appreciated. Thanks.
|
| Rita
| A.S.K. Inc. (Allergic Specific Kids Inc.)
|
| ------------------------------
|
| Date:    Sat, 11 Apr 1998 19:51:28 -0300
| From:    Ruth Anne Phinney <[log in to unmask]>
| Subject: Re: So Good Soy Drink
|
| I am using "So Nice" soy beverage, made by So Nice Soy Corp.,
| P.O.Box 93009, Langley, B.C.,V3A 8H2.   It comes in natural, vanilla and
| chocolate flavours.  The only thing I can't do is make custard with
it--it
| separates on reaching boiling point.    Three of my 15 grandchildren are
| lactose intolerant and two of them cannot handle milk protein either.
The