NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"L.Shriver" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 May 1998 07:24:14 -0500
Hello,

I know you where not writing to me but the address for Fan is
http://www.foodallergy.org  They have new letter and I recommend signing up
for the product alert, you will see it on their page. If a product is
recalled or it contains something it should not or not on the label,
Example, a manufacture accidentally forgot to add peanuts to a label, Fan
will alert you and tell you about it.

and the address for FAST is http://www.angelfire.com/mi/FAST
They have a mailing list, message board, and news letter for multi
allergies. Melissa is the owner and she is very nice.

If you need help with wheat, I have two sites also:

The Gluten Free Kitchen
http:home1.gte.net/lbshri

and Club Celiac ( Children's site) it is being overhauled and will contain
more links and information, and recipes for allergies other than
wheat/gluten
http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Glade/2715

I hope this helps.

Good Luck,