NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Bench <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 14:43:30 -0400
Thanks for your reply.  Yes I'd love the product info, next time you
happen by that way.
It looks like Keystone food products private labels lots of things, and
I need
Either a real product name or UPC code.

I really appreciate the help.  My son watches while classmates have
cheese puffs for snack
Once every week.

Karen

>Date:    Fri, 13 Sep 2002 09:41:12 -0400
>From:    Ellyn Adler <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Pareve Cheese Doodle-ish snacks

>The brand was Kitov, purchased at the Shop Rite supermarket in Cherry
Hill,
>New Jersey.   I only shop there when I'm passing by, but next time I'm
>there I'd be happy to get the requested info and post to the list.

>I did some digging and discovered that they are manufactured by
Keystone Food Products in Easton, >Pennsylvania.  Here's their website:
http://www.keystonesnacks.com/