NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Laurie Carson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 15:00:24 -0600
: As far as allergies running in the family, there are
: absolutely no food allergies in my family or in my
: husbands'.  I guess we're lucky.

But, maybe not?  My daughter is allergic to several foods, with
absolutely no food allergy history in either parents' family.
Dad had hay fever as an adolescent... but no longer.  And, cats,
but that's it.

So, you might end up here for food allergies anyway!  (and, yes,
Alyssa was breastfed for 6 months, and got hives the first time she
touched ice cream at six months old - it wasn't even hers!).

Laurie (and Alyssa, 5yo, allergic to dairy, eggs, peanuts and walnuts)