NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"L.Shriver" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Apr 1998 08:05:57 -0500
Hello Rita,

I really think you are doing the right thing, continue calling every
newspaper, You can bring attention to it. There was a lady here in Dallas
that did something like that and she got the news local and world news
involved and they backed down. I would call a lawyer, and check your land
restriction, there could be a legal loophole concerning agriculture.  What
state do you live in? I would even contact CNN ( on the net they have a
section for Allergies) and 20/20 if push comes to shove. Make sure you get
that ladies name that told you to cut it down, you and a lawyer could
threaten them with a law suit and name her in the suit. If the tree was
unstable, state that as you have a  show how it not only could have
effected your child but others in the area as well. I wish you all the luck
and I think in the end you will prevail. If for some reason you have to pay
a fine, I will gladly put you and your son on my site and help raise money
for you.

Good Luck and God Bless,

Lucy Shriver
The Gluten Free Kitchen