NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Christine Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 2004 21:29:03 -0800
Wow, I never would have thought of milk protein being in asthma meds (Advair).  I've never used Advair.  I knew to look out for vitamins but hadn't even thought of that.  I use aerosol meds--Flovent is good if you need a daily inhaler.  I've used several others if you want to talk about meds later.  Otherwise ask your doc.  Good luck and good job on being an informed consumer!
Christy