NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Robyn Kozierok <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 May 1998 17:43:20 -0400

> Hey - I've got EpiPens from two different lots, because of the delay in
> getting replacements in the last recall.  Both lots are on the new recall
> list... I agree it's very very frustrating.  I called our pharmacy on Saturday
> when the notice appeared in our local newspaper.  They had not yet heard
> about it.  I'm betting they won't be able to get sufficient replacements
> any time soon.

The recalled lots were made between July 1997 and April 1998 so if you
bought one anytime recently it's likely to be one of the recalled ones!
And it seems unlikely that the pharmacies will have any/many acceptable
ones in stock soon, since they'd need ones manufactured this month only!

There is more info at http://www.meridianmeds.com/DR10sk.htm

Good luck to everyone needing to replace these.  I noticed that the one
I carry for myself is a reacalled lot number, and I am assuming my sons'
which I just bought recently will turn out to be too. eek!

--Robyn