NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 16 Jan 1999 21:22:11 -0600
-----Original Message-----
From: P & M Clark <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Saturday, January 16, 1999 10:03 AM
Subject: Re: non-milk bread

>On this list we discussed this many times before with the conclusion that
>many people who react to cow-milk will also react to goats milk.
Especially
>if you are anaphylactic to cow milk the medical doctors tell us to not try
>goats milk because of the similar proteins and the history of people who
>will react to both....
>
>Steph L wrote: Try goats or sheeps milk.

Goats' milk is the perfect substitue for cows' milk for me. I am very
allergic to anything made with cows' milk.  I'm glad I took the chance to
try it and am sorry that many others cannot take the risk.  I buy the canned
condensed gloats' milk and the cartons of fresh goats' milk  when I can find
them.

Ginger