NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Marla Shapiro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 May 2002 14:12:54 -0400
i know the minute maid oj is ok, but i'm not sure about the cookies (i think not). you can get nice little laminated cards w/ all dairy ingredients (great for shopping, giving to family, etc) from the food allergy & anaphylaxis network ¯ www.foodallergy.org .

Marla Shapiro, Ph.D.
Department of Psychology
Georgia State University
Atlanta, GA  30303

>>> [log in to unmask] 05/30/02 01:33PM >>>
Hi,
We just started my son (age 8) on a dairy free diet after discovering he has
a milk (casien) intollerance. Can anyone tell me if the minute maid juices
with added calicum are dairy (casien) free? How about Famous Amos cookies?
The ingredient list looks ok and it is nice that they are in a lot of
vending machines. Are there any good store brand hamburger/hot dog buns
that are dairy free?

Thanks for your help.
Lori