NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Roberta Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 1997 09:49:14 -0500
Jon,
I've had this same experience over and over again.  I trace it to the
food chart we are shown as kids.  You know, that one that is pyramid
shaped and has grains at the bottom?  The dairy level always had eggs in
it, too.  I have this vivid picture in my mind of a milk bottle and two
eggs on that "dairy" level.  It is reinforced every time we go to the
grocery store and go to the "dairy" case...milk, eggs, cheese, butter...
I just kinda of shake my head when I run into the egg thing and sigh.

cheers,
Roberta