NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rita Doppenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 1997 11:09:25 -0500
>We've switched to Pacific Rice milk, since it has a good dose of calcium in
>it. We still give calcium, but they're horse pills, so we're glad to have
>the calcium-fortified rice milk.
>
>Mark

 The Calcium supplement I use is in liquid form called Cal-Mag. In Canada it
is manufactured by 2 companies Swiss Natural Sources and Genestra. My son
loves it actually because it comes in Peppermint flavour. Each teaspoon
contains Calcium 600mg, Magnesium 300mg, Phosphorous 300mg, Vitamin D3,
200I.U., and is free of Artificial preservative, colour, milk, soya, corn,
wheat and yeast.

Rita Doppenberg
A.S.K. Inc.
Allergic Specific Kids Inc