NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mike Coons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jan 2003 11:15:15 -0800
Wow, Judith, it sounds like you have gone through a lot.  I think that some doctors (and
non-doctors) think that there is only one kind of lactose intolerance or milk allergy and so use
the catch-all symptoms of loose stools and bloating and dismiss other symptoms as not related to
milk.

I don't have any suggestions other than what I'm figuring out more and more - the less processed
food eaten, the easier it is to stay away from milk, due to hidden sources... It is difficult to
do with our go-go-go lifestyles, but it is worth it for the lack of symptoms.

Good luck,

Mike Coons
Kansas City, KS