NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 24 Oct 2005 07:48:45 -0500
On a different subject, my milk and whey allergic 3 year old LOVES macaroni and cheese -- really, anything starchy and/or cheesy.  Does anyone know of an alternative to mac n cheese for this little guy?  Also, how do you handle the guilt of not giving your other children foods that they love b/c their brother can't eat them?  Either way, it seems so unfair to someone!  \
Thanks - Liam's Mom