NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Subscriptions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Nov 2005 10:04:37 -0600
The dairy substitutes have been really helpful when Amanda throws a fit
about not getting what everyone else is having.  I can give her her tofutti
ice cream when her step-siblings are having ice cream or give her the
tofutti cheese slices when the other kids are having cheese slices.  I have
no control over what her step-siblings are having (they are teenagers and
aren't my kids... long story), so I'm trying to make it seem like she fits
in.  I call it her *special* cheese or her *special* ice cream.  Seems to be
worrking so far.  heh

Jenifer