NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 26 Sep 2003 10:42:24 -0400
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!  It is so hard to do what I feel is right when nothing
feels "right" and I care wayyyyyyy too much what people say (if I didn't
would I have asked this question LOL and there is so much conflicting
info....even the AAP and the Allergy Associations cant agree--UGH!)).
Thanks!
Nancy

"My  SONS are my greatest accomplishment and the opportunity to raise THEM
is my greatest challenge"