NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Wentz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Dec 1997 00:23:41 -0600
Angel6 wrote:

> Not always...I've known women who had problems nursing, turned out
> their babies were allergic to the mother's milk...

The babies were allergic to the Mother's milk itself, or something IN
the Mother's milk (diagnosed or not)?  There have only been a handful or
reported cases worldwide of infants being allergic to the actual
Mother's milk.  Most women just prefer to remove the child from the
breast rather than alter their diets dramatically enough (and for long
enough) to find out what is causing the babies allergy.

--
Kathy Wentz              I've never had a humble opinion in my life.
[log in to unmask]      If you're going to have one, why bother to