NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 16:11:17 -0400
On Tue, 11 Sep 2001, Megan wrote:
>I am stunned and shocked as well.  I just cannot believe it.   We have been
>listening to the reports and work all afternoon and everyone has been in a
>daze.

May I suggest that everyone who can, go and donate a pint of blood.
Reserves in the U.S. were low to begin with, and these disasters have
just about depleted the supply.

Call your local Red Cross to find out where you can go to donate blood...

June

Check out Alternative Kite Radio at
http://www.altkiteradio.trancetechno.com

Alternative Kite Radio (low-bandwidth)
Alternative Kite Radio (high-bandwidth)
Alternative Kite Summer Beachparty Radio (it's always summer somewhere)
Alternative Kite Holiday Radio (everyday's a holiday)