NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
CATHERINE JOHNSON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 1997 17:45:40 -0500
Kass asked --
How do other people manage the expense of a toddler on soy or other non-dairy
beverage?  She drinks gallons a week and we are becoming pennyless!

My kids drink a lot of OJ and apple juice.  I found calcium and vit C enriched
varieties of both in the grocery store.  Also, I buy Dari-Free from ABERSOLD
Foods 1-800-497-4834.  It is a potato based product.  I buy it in bulk for about
$5 per pound.  Both kids will drink it straight if it is good and cold.  Neither
of my children were ever big milk drinkers so this is not really a burden to us.

Cathy in CT