NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
jj-cupples <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jun 2000 20:14:01 -0500
I asked a friend whose child is gfcf corn free & I don't know what else free
your questions about mayo.  Here's her response.  You might check out the
ingredients if its available in your area.
Janice

I get the Vegenaise made by Follow Your Heart at Whole Foods, it's in the
cooler section, has a green & yellow label - no eggs, gf/cf & NO CORN...hope
you can find it - it's the best stuff I've found so far...a tad pricey - but
what isn't....