NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 1 Dec 2002 19:53:20 -0500
Has anyone else tried these?  They come in a variety of flavors including
plain, chocolate chip, and mint chocolate chip (I think they went way
overboard on the mint flavor).  All of them are marked Ou Parve.  The
company makes a big deal of all their products being Ou Parve, but I'm
suspicious of dairy cross-contamination.  I've tried the above mentioned
flavors, and in most cases, I've had my usual reaction to dairy the next
day.

Anyone else tried them and have similar experiences with them?

 Jon Lewis *[log in to unmask]*|  I route
 Atlantic Net                |