NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
psam ordener <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 1999 19:16:05 -0600

> Does anyone know if any milk-free chocolate Easter bunnies exist?
>
> Thanks,  Kristi

Sure!  Go to

http://www.choclat.com/

They make pareve chocolate bunnies, eggs, etc. for Easter, and have
Passover stuff too.  The chocolate is made on a dedicated line; no
exposure to milk products at all, and it's quite tasty.  They air
mailed it to me packed in ice last year (it's hot by Easter here in
Texas) and my son went wild!  He'd never had chocolate before - and he
was 10 years old.

Nice folks.

psam

Motherhood - not just a job, it's an Adventure!