NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
The Andersons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 12:13:10 -0600
My chiropractor is the one who uses applied knesiology. My other chiro kept
saying there must be something else because my adjustments were not staying
and my neck was very unstable. So after hearing about applied knesiology i
went to him. I do question him because i do not get real good adjustments
from him and i need to tellhim sometimes that is is still out. Different
chiro colleges teach differently and this is sometimes difficult.  Anyway i
figure if he doesn't get me adjusted correctly how can my muscles show
response correctly. I have only been seeing him for 2 months or so .... so I
have alot to learn myself. Anyway after gettin g off dairy, nuts, and peas
my headaches are gone... till I cheat...and I haven't needed as many
adjustments. I do cheat alot and it makes it hard to judge fairly. I just
question things.
Tracy