NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
jpreston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Apr 1998 18:35:55 -0400
It's interesting the quick support on this list!!  Thanks so much.  When I
talked with the manager at Long John Silvers I told her that my daughter
had life threatening allergies.  We could not afford to be mistaken about
any of the ingredients.  For this particular "manager," the "by-the-book
approach" was all she could relate to.  The other employees were
sympathetic, it appeared, but could nothing to help.  I told my daughter
that I was going to the "Rosa Parks" of food allergies!!  You have to be
willing to stand up for your rights as a human being.  I am not going to
let this go, but will definitely take it up with the corporate office.