NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
LeAnne Deardeuff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 05:16:54 -0700
My children started out life with major asthma,
bronchitis, and constant ear infections. Wish I had
known to eliminate milk from my diet while breast
feeding. Another son had the classic milk allergy rash
all over his face and head. I discovered it was milk
in my diet then and got rid of it. he cleared up.
years lare, another son with constant pnumonia and ear
infections completed cleared up after getting rid of
milk. I took all my chilren off milk at that point and
suddenly our ping pong hyperactive boys where normal.
One slip with milk and I had to "tie their feet down
to keep them from jumping to the moon."