NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 1999 10:01:41 -0600
:         How about some product information exchanges?  I make most of my
: meals from scratch, but now that school is here, it is harder.  Fortunately,

What a great idea!  Alyssa is allergic to eggs, peanuts and walnuts in addition
to milk, so choices are limited by this.  Here's some of our standbys.

Idaho Spuds instant mashed potatoes
Heinz turkey gravy
Mothers iced oatmeal cookies
regular Ritz crackers (some of the "flavors" have whey - either lowfat or whole wheat)
PopTarts - strawberry
Starburst
Smarties
Jolly Rancher jelly beans
Jello cups
Betty Crocker Stir-n-Bake Devils Food cake (the frosting is dairy, and the
      cake has sodium caisenate, but Alyssa is OK with it for special occasions)
Baked Ruffles potato chips
Plain Pringles potato chips (or low-fat, but not the flavored ones)
Razzle Dazzle Rice Krispies
Cheerios
bagels from a "trusted" bagel shop - don't know about national/commercial brands

Laurie (and Alyssa, 4.75yo, allergic to dairy, eggs, peanuts and walnuts)