NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 2004 09:36:51 EDT
Good luck with the depression, all of you who fight it.  When my son  was
young and he had a large exposure =before we eliminated all dairy=he would  have
raving tantrums- kicking and throwing things.  I felt so sorry for him  to
feel so out of control.  As for the Manic side - it doesnt affect our  family-but
I have noticed it in others when they are actively SEARCHING for  dairy to
eat.  It isnt fair that our bodies can still crave what  makes us so sick.