NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Stefanie Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 12:07:08 EDT
I read an article yesterday that said that lots of people react to the
cooking odor of the food they are allergic to, that the protiens are in the
air and that they have the same bad reactions as by ingesting it.   It makes
sense, but fortunatly we have never encountered this ourselves( I think!).
Do you all find this to be a problem?  My son can go INTO the pizza place for
parties etc and play the games, but doesn't eat the pizza.

Thanks for the info-

Stefanie