NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
psam ordener <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 1998 07:11:55 -0800
Leslie writes:  <snip>While my children are much better, my 4 year
old daughter still sports
huge black circles under her eyes most days, so something is still
upsetting her system.

===These are not necessarily signs of food allergy.  Is there
something
else in her life to which she is allergic?  A pet, dust, pollen?

Based on my own lifelong problems with dairy , I now don't believe
milk
allergy/intolerance can be outgrown, but what about soy? Tofutti is
the
only ice cream substitute my children like (they can't stand frozen
Rice
Dream).

=======Have you tried sorbet?  It's basically crushed fruit and
sugar,
tastes wonderful, easy to make at home, no problem with additives!

psam

"Nothing is impossible for the one who doesn't have to do it."