NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Susan Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Mar 1998 10:18:25 -0800
Dear Cherie:
The trip is a two-day intensive job interview process involving 12 hours
straight of meetings with dozens of prospective colleagues.  Most will be
averse to my hiring if they even find out I have a baby, let alone show
up WITH the baby.  I would love to take her and in fact have stayed a
student this long (several years extra above the 'normative' time of 5) to
be with and raise both my kids...this time though I just can't.
Susan.