NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deanne Crewse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Sep 2009 10:13:54 -0700
Don,

Thank you for your work to update the No-Milk site.  I have never posted on your site.  However, I have benefited by reading the posts of others sharing the same dilemma.  It's not easy being milk-free in a dairy-intensive culture.  I appreciate your contribution to improving our quality of life.  THANKS!

Deanne Crewse