NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kebridan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 May 1998 17:11:34 EDT
Lisa,
Thank-you for your post.  I also feel there is a strong correlation between
food allergies and behavior.  I don't know of any studies done on this though
and I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for some.  I'm just finding it
difficult to pinpoint what the allergies are.  Is that all your daughter is
allergic to, corn and milk?  My 10 yr. old is starting out by eliminating
milk, but I know he has cheated a few times so far this week.  It's tougher
than I thought.  I wish, I wish, I knew all this when my kids were babies and
think it is also too bad that many new mothers out there now are making the
same mistakes.  Take care, Jane