NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sandra Sheeley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Sep 2001 22:37:08 -0500
I am sorry to tell you all that I may have sent you a virus.  It apparently
got on my computer somehow and this virus, called TROJ BADTRANS.A,
automatically replies to all unread e-mail messages in the inbox.  Since I
had unread e-mail messages from all of you at the time this happened you may
be infected.  If you do not have virus scanning software you can go to
www.antivirus.com.  Click on free tools and on Housecall.  This will take
several minutes, but it will tell you if you have the virus.  Instructions
for deleting the virus can be found at
http://www.antivirus.com/vinfo/virusencyclo/default5.asp?VName=TROJ_BADTRANS
.A

I am extremely sorry for any inconvenience that this may cause any of you.

Sandy