NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
jj-cupples <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 20:44:27 -0600
The below post was made to the gfcf kids listserv by the list moderator:

Janice

>From: "Judy DeHart" <[log in to unmask]>
>
>I just called the Soyco Co. who makes SOYMAGE "Cheese" products. SOYMAGE is
>no longer GFCF!  They now have a line of "cheese" products that are gluten,
>casein, and contamination free.
>
>The products that are permitted on the GFCF diet are now called VEGAN made
>by the Soyco Co.
>
>VEGAN products are:
>"Mozarella"
>"Yellow American"
>"Parmesan 4 oz & 8 OZ.
>"lo-fat Parmesan"
>"soycream cheese"
>
>VEGAN Chunk line:
>"mozarella"
>"cheddar"
>"jalepeno"
>"Italian Herb"
>
>Soyco Co. SOYMAGE Cheese is not guaranteed to be free of casein and gluten.
>Please make a note on your list of gluten and casein free foods that
SOYMAGE
>products are NOT gfcf.
>
>Judy
Visit www.gfcfdiet.com to get a current listing of gluten free and casein
free foods.  This list was created for autistic kids following the gfcf
diet, but provides a valuable resource for many others.

Hope this helps,
Janice