NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ron/Denise Morton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 May 1998 17:55:43 -0600
Barbara,

I would be interested in this frozen dessert mix that you have developed.
Is it also fruit free?  My restricted diet consists of elimination of all
dairy and its derivitives, plus elimination of wheat, corn and cane sugar
derivitives.  My daughter (age 9) has been tested to be fruit intolerant.
That is a very difficult one.  I make her her own pop by taking carbonated
water and stirring in a syrup made from boiling honey with minced fresh
ginger root.  It's pretty good- sort of a combination flavor of ginger ale
and root beer.  Any ideas for a fruit free smoothie made with tofu?  I've
thought of maple syrup with pecans but haven't tried it yet.

Denise