NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ginger Conner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 12:32:17 -0500
Karin, I must avoid several foods - dairy, soy, eggs, yeast and gluten - so
it's hard to be precise about what causes what.  I think the soy cause the
same symtoms you mentioned. Also, I get very bad headaches.  I know dairy
causes them, too, but sometimes I think soy does also.  Anyway, I try to
avoid soy like the plague.  It's in so very many products, but I believe any
soy in a product is well labeled.  Hope you get to the bottom of this.
Ginger