NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
The Holts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Dec 1997 20:52:19 CST
I know Crisco and most margarines contain soybean oil, but our health food
store (Whole Foods Supermarket) stocks a margarine that is 100% canola oil.
I don't remember the name of it, but I know it exists and it would be a
better bet than liquid oil if you're trying to make cookies.

Good luck!

Jeanne>

The Holt Family.                      [log in to unmask]
Brendon, Jeanne, Brason and Braelyn.  Allen, Texas

http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/6464/