NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Martin Finne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Dec 1997 02:43:21 +0100
> nations with the highest rates of osteoporosis are Denmark, Holland,
> Norway and Sweden...the Dairy consumers.

Here in Norway we also drink lots of coffee. Coffee would reduce the
inositol
level in the blood. Inositol is central as it makes the calcium penetrate
the cell walls. So if you drink coffe, the calcium will end up in your
veins :-(

But you are right about the dairy consume. Dairyprodusers in Norway have
been subsidized by the state. So we all have had to keep drinking
milk and eat cheese to get rid of it all :-( :-(.

Just read that 30 - 40 % of our population is atopic. Atopic means having
a protein intolerance reaction leading to allergies, rhinitis, sinusitis,
asthma, skin
diseases and so on. In this forum I belive most of these problems are known
to be related to milk.

> Robert Cohen

Martin Finne.