NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Valerie Maples <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 16:29:52 -0600
I'm sorry if I left out some information; thought I had included that.  She
is 9 1/2 now, and only eats thought to be safe baby foods as she has CP and
moderate to severe feeding issues.  Usually eats fruits or cereals, but
very little now.  Probably about half a toddler jar a day.

Primary feeding is g-tube, feeding is social and for oral motor development
to facilitate pre-speech and  like.

Appreciate ideas...
Valerie Maples