NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lori Boldt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 May 2002 12:33:29 -0500
Hi,
We just started my son (age 8) on a dairy free diet after discovering he has
a milk (casien) intollerance.  Can anyone tell me if the minute maid juices
with added calicum are dairy (casien) free?  How about Famous Amos cookies?
The ingredient list looks ok and it is nice that they are in a lot of
vending machines.  Are there any good store brand hamburger/hot dog buns
that are dairy free?

Thanks for your help.
Lori