NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Eric Schlesinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2007 09:53:51 -0400
Another county heard from.

Actually, I'd say that a single study of only 2400 men or so isn't very
convincing.  There are so many other factors that could be invovled that
I think it would have to be repeated in other environments, and with
larger and more widely mixed socio-economic diversity before I'd
personally ascribe anything significant to it.

 From what they reported, you can't tell if the subjects simply replaced
other kinds of foods with dairy (and possibly, removed other, more
destructive kinds of fats) or what.