NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathryn Rasure <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 16:17:38 -0600
Just thought I would let everyone know that McDonalds, Burger King and Jack
in the box all have ingredients pages on their website.  the web locations
are their names dot coms.  I have been sending e-mails to all the other fast
food restaurants that I can think of that I find websites for asking them to
include it on their pages and siteing McDonalds, Jack-box and Burger King as
examples.  I thought that if others start to do so too maybe we can get more
and more of them to include the info.

It was so nice to be able to sit at home and make up a menu guide for
Katelyn so we can now eat out occasionally.

I'll keep you posted of more as I come across them.  Please send me any you
know of.

Kathryn Rasure
Dallas, TX

Katelyn 2 milk and soy